We are growing!
BRAND AMBASSADOR – Guelph University Co-Op
As a Collective Arts Brewing (CAB) Brand Ambassador (Intern) you will report directly
to the National Brand Manager. Your role will be to build our brand, identify local
opportunities, execute in field events and festivals. Educate our drinkers, be an
advocate for CAB and our beers, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all
things art, music, and craft beer related.
You will be the frontline connection to our drinkers, so we need to know a few things
about you. If you can answer “YES” to the following questions, you may have just
found your dream summer CO-OP!
1. You are passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer?
2. You thrive on creativity, love music and art (and seek out the new and awesome)?
3. You are self-motivated, determined, goal oriented and refuse to lose?
4. You are a brand builder and excel at organizing and hosting events?
5. You can create buzz for our beer, artists and events through social media?
6. You love the idea of travelling and promoting Collective Arts?
7. You are detail oriented and have impeccable follow through?
8. You are able to multi task and execute with ease?
9. You appreciate the hard work that comes with us being a grassroots company?
10.You are Smart Serve Certified, have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a
Bonus: You are not arrogant, obnoxious or pompous?
Key Role, Responsibilities & Qualifications
● Organize, plan and lead the execution on in-market events and trade shows
● Conduct samplings and tastings of the CAB portfolio at key influencer, On-trade,
retail accounts, events, festivals and On-site Brewery tours
● Build a social media network following
● Possess the ability to create and deliver content messaging for social media
● Develop a prospect list of potential new On-trade partners
● Be willing to work evenings, weekends and off-business hours
● Be able to lift 20KG
● Manage an event budget
● Work with a team or self-directed environment
● Ability to stand for long periods of time
● Experience within the hospitality channel is an asset
Engagement Ambassadors [Part-Time] Canada + USA
Canada – Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa – to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. – South Shore and Western Massachusetts, New Haven, CT, Portland, ME, Stowe and Burlington, VT – to apply, email email@example.com
We are looking for professional, presentable and energetic people to engage with our consumers at Collective Arts tasting events. If you’re outspoken, energetic, passionate and love beer as much as we do, this could be the opportunity for you!
Outgoing, enthusiastic and definitely not douchey
Comfortable communicating key messaging
Professional and presentable as you will be representing Collective Arts
Dependable and reliable when working within an assigned schedule
Comfortable working on your feet for long stretches
Must be smart serve certified as you will be serving alcohol
Food Handling Certified
Minimum 18 years of age
Access to a vehicle
Willing to travel
Available weekends and evenings
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Collective Arts Engagement Ambassador’
Packaging Operators – Various [Full & Part-Time]
To apply for any of the following roles please submit your resume to email@example.com with PACKAGING OPERATOR listed in the subject line.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job postings.
Collective Arts Brewing is strongly committed to fostering diversity within our communities. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, including but not limited to, women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.