Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We are interested in hiring a solid Staff Accountant to join our growing Finance team working out of our Hamilton location. The ideal candidate will be someone with end-to-end general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, who has strong financial agility that will enable you to competently perform a range of accounting and financial tasks. You should be flexible and adaptable which will allow you to facilitate the effective working of a matrix finance organization. In addition, you should have strong MS Excel and analysis skills, and experience with an ERP system. We offer opportunities for advancement and a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be attracted to this role because it offers the opportunity to be part of three dynamic, entrepreneurial, rapidly growing organizations where your career has the chance to accelerate at the same pace.
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Perform Cost Volume Profit (CVP) Analysis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Perform month and year-end close process
- Process A/P, A/R Payroll and other transactions as needed
- Perform profitability analysis
- Help to develop and maintain financial budgets through participate in Integration activities, providing input and process mapping toward the development of policies and procedures
- Participate in other ad-hoc duties and special project
Skills & Experience
- University degree with CPA designation or advanced student standing
- 3-4 years of end-to-end accounting experience
- Ability to prepare journal entries and perform complex account reconciliations
- Exposure to cost and management accounting
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills and a good mathematical aptitude
- Self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong technical skills particularly in the use of MS Office and Excel (intermediate or advanced)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization
- Enthusiastic, team orientated, and a quick learner
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Accountant. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.