Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Accounting Clerk will work closely with the accounting team and support the accounting Manager under the direction of the Director of Finance for a variety of accounting tasks, including administrate and/or clerical duties.
The ideal candidate is a recent accounting graduate who is motivated and has a willingness to learn in a growing environment. They will have a combination of a strong accounting knowledge and accurate data entry skills. The successful person must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
The Accounting Clerk will be involved in the following tasks:
- Processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables transactions
- Financial data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Participating in month-end and year-end close processes
- Maintaining and enforcing purchasing policy
- Other accounting tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Highly detailed with excellent analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Accounting education or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Must be computer savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables) and Word
- Has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate successfully with co-workers
- Is a team player with a proven work ethic but is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Working towards a CPA designation is an asset
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong
To apply please submit your resume to careers@collectiveartsbrewing. com with the subject of Accounting Clerk. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.