Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
ROLE SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Collective Arts Brewing Accounts Receivable and Payable Clerk you will report directly to the Accounting Manager and will provide a range of support services directly to the Director of Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
- Process A/R and A/P transactions
- Assist with recording deliveries to convert them to invoice
- Maintain accurate vendor and customer accounts
- Reconciling vendor and customer account discrepancies, as necessary
- Answer collection and payment inquiries
- Following up with customers and 3 rd party collections agency on payments
- Assist with month-end and year-end close process
- Maintaining and enforcing purchasing policy
- Special projects, as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a finance/analytical role
- Qualifications: Post-secondary degree (business, mathematics, or something related)
- Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong
- focus in Excel.
- Teamwork: Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving: As we continue to grow and continue to launch areas of the business
- we need someone who has sound judgment and has ability to think on their feet and act
- Highly detailed person who can adapt to changing priorities
- Prior experience with SAP an asset
- Relevant experience in the alcohol beverage industry is a significant asset.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Strong data entry skills and good mathematical aptitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, team orientated, and a quick learner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Human Resources
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of Collective team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of AP/AR Clerk. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.