Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As the Collective Arts Brewing Accounts Receivable and Payable Supervisor you will report directly to the Accounting Controller and will provide a range of support services directly to the VP of Finance and Chief Financial Officer. Collective Arts Brewing continues to grow and this position is an integral part of our continued success.
A typical day as a Accounts Payable and Receivable Supervisor includes:
- Leading the Accounts Receivable and Payable teams. Providing guidance to team members to ensure that the work is being completed in a timely manner
- Monitor AR and AP procedures and ensure proper recording of transactions including GL coding
- Ensure timely maintenance of monthly AR and AP subledger to close on M+3 working days
- Working closely with the insides sales team and other AR teams to ensure timely billing and invoicing
- Lead and oversee cash applications for all AR including LCBO and ensure timely completion of LCBO reconciliations and recording of deductions relating to deposits and other deductions
- Responsible for collection of AR accounts including Ontario and out-of-province accounts. Hold regular aging review meetings with sales reps and internal team members and lead training sessions when needed
- Work closely with the collection agency regarding recovery issues
- Oversee the timely payment of vendor invoices. Provide payment proposal for weekly cheque run to be approved by the Controller and VP of Finance
- Oversee the credit application process
- Oversee GRPO and down payment reconciliation process monthly
- Reconcile AR and AP subledger to the G/L and report to the Controller monthly
- Communicate regularly with Controller on daily work, issues and provide recommendations for resolution
- Provide back-up to AR and AP team members during busy periods or during vacation periods
- Provide input to the Controller for individual performance reviews for direct reports and assess performance
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- 5-8 years of professional related experience
- Experience in a previous management position is an asset
- University degree in finance or related field
- Solid knowledge of both AR and AP functions within a high-volume environment
- Previous experience using SAP Business One is an asset
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a team
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve effectively and handle multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to go over and above when required
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com