Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The ASM is responsible for managing the day to day sales operations and personnel within the BC region. Tasked with guiding the regional sales team toward successful achievement of sales objectives, the ASM will ensure the brand is represented with passion and integrity. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership skills, is knowledgeable, engaging, and in love with all things art, music, and craft beverage related. The ASM will also support the planning and execution of in field events, festivals and tastings while operating within the regional budget.
A typical day as an Area Sales Manager includes:
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key decision makers in regional on-premise key/chain accounts and working with the National Sales Manager to increase distribution and grow the channel
- Operating within the assigned sales & marketing budget to make sure resources are allocated toward effective brand building activities which support company objectives
- Uncover local sponsorship and activation opportunities which align with our core values : Art + Brewing + Music
- Monitor local trends and take part in planning sessions with sales and marketing management to develop custom programs and tools
- Support communications and public relations with regional content
- Build and maintain a customer database (CRM) and work with our communications team and marketing coordinator to develop a bi-weekly / monthly mail-out
- Work with sales leadership to establish and achieve volume and distribution objectives
- Develop long-term relationships with partners and liaise with internal stakeholders (logistics team, marketing team and production team)
- Co-create annual marketing plans together with marketing, sales and communications
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales, and/or hospitality is an asset
- Experience in beverage alcohol industry
- Structured selling experience in a related field or industry is a significant asset
- Must reside in BC area
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid driver’s license. Must own your own vehicle
- Broad understanding of fiscal management and responsibility
- Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources
- Flexibility to work long hours and evenings/weekends as required
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Willingness to travel locally and provincially
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of BC Area Sales Manager. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!