Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic craft beer lover? We’re looking for someone who is passionate, self-motivated, and who will foster engaging experiences through our beer garden, beer hall, and events. As a Collective Arts Brewing FOH staff member, you will be the main connection to our drinkers. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging, memorable, and love all things art, music, and craft beer-related.
A typical day in FOH service includes:
- Setting up and preparing FOH space for service. For example: stocking and prepping bar, cleaning, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and organized space
- Running service with enthusiasm and a keen eye for the guest experience
- Providing an engaging experience for customers
- Knowledgeable about the various ingredients, flavors, and styles of Beer that Collective Arts produces
- Assist customers in making selections by building customers’ confidence, offering suggestions and opinions on our products
- Maintain cleanliness levels throughout the space
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Must have a smart serve certification
- Thrives in service settings and has previous bar and/or restaurant experience
- Incredible team player
- Valid Driver’s License with access to a vehicle
- Working experience (1+ year), preferably with a beverage alcohol background, and food and beverage service
- Experience participating in large and small-scale events
- Creative outlook, passion, and enthusiasm for Beer + Art + Music
- Previous experience in a brand ambassador position is considered an asset
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry is considered an asset
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.