Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As Collective Arts grow, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility, and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With several career opportunities, Collective Arts invest in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
As a Brewer you will report to the Lead Brewers and the Manager, Brewing. You are responsible for monitoring and carrying out Brewhouse and cellar operations; including but not limited to:
- Raw ingredient handling
- Yeast management
- Cellaring tasks (CIP, tank transfers, sampling for daily checks/QC)
- Wort production
- Brewery Cleaning
- Being a key component of the CAB quality program
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to multitask and prioritize situations that require immediate attention
- Knowledge of materials and equipment used within beer production
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Exhibit quality, efficiency and consistency in their work in the Brew house and in everything they do.
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Ability to perform minor maintenance on equipment and assist maintenance department with major repairs
- Strict adherence to our health and safety policies
- A self-starter with great energy and true passion for beer.
- Carrying/lifting heavy items, transferring/lifting or pushing items, working in awkward positions, operating heavy equipment, or holding body in one position for a prolonged period
- Ability to lift 20kgs repetitively throughout a shift
- Standing for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- A self-starter with great energy and true passion for beer
- Shift work is required for this role, this will include nights and weekends
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Brewer. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!