As Collective Arts grow, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility, and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With several career opportunities, Collective Arts invest in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
The Business Analyst is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for hands-on professional experience, the chance to do diverse, interesting, and self-directed work with a rapidly growing company. You will be working closely across multiple facets of the business including finance, operations, and sales teams to assist with the implementation of our new ERP system, SAP C4C (CRM), & SAP Analytics Cloud. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent or soon-to-be graduate to help solve challenging and interesting problems in data engineering.
- Assist in the performance duties of a Database Administrator of SQL Server in Finance, Operations, Sales, QA and Production environments.
- Design, implement and support components of our data infrastructure
- Identify, develop and make recommendations for process improvements and best practices; own implementation of recommendations required.
- Designs and develops standardized reports and interactive dashboards for various stakeholders (operations, finance, productions, sales, etc.) to support the use of data in strategic decision-making across the organization.
- Creating tables, queries, stored procedures, views, routines
- Troubleshoot issues relating our SAP data base and ERP system and CRM system
- Continually work on data cleansing to ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Creating PDF, Word, Excel reports for the business (pulling data from the databases).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a post-secondary Canadian institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree, or equivalent qualifications / experience
- Proficient in Crystal Reports
- Mid-level knowledge of SQL
- Hands on experience working with SAP Business One based systems is considered an asset
- Understanding of and a passion for Craft Beer and/or Spirits
- Be eager to learn new technologies and best practices in data engineering
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, with the ability to manipulate data, construct graphical reports, flowcharts and basic functions.
- Preference to candidates who are working to become a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator / MySQL Certification
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and in small groups/teams.
- Experience with implementing of new platforms/technology
- Experience in the CPG/Beverage industry an asset but not required.
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of Business Analyst. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities