We are looking for an individual to support our Business Intelligence team who has a deep love and understanding for all things DATA!
This is a 4 or 8-month internship starting in May.
A typical day as a Business Intelligence Intern includes:
- Helping to create a costing model within PowerBI
- Utilizing and developing data sets in our BI tools and softwares
- Creating data visualizations
- Helping to create new costing models that directly support BOMs (Bill of Materials)
- Helping our sales team to visualize data reports and sales analysis
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Currently pursuing an education in Computer Science, Business Intelligence or related field
- Strong desire to work in data
- Experience working with BI tools and softwares such as PowerBI, SAPBI, Tableau, Excel
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve effectively and handle multiple tasks
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com