Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Communications Coordinator will execute marketing communications efforts for Collective Arts Brewing across our three major markets (USA, Canada and Europe).
In collaboration with other team members, this role will be responsible for developing a communications calendar around the goal of increasing customer engagement to impact key department metrics.
As a brewery who combines the arts with the sociability of craft beer, we value innovation; the successful candidate will always have a new experiment on-the-go, to allow the Manager to make data-driven strategic decisions. This is a creative and dynamic position with lots of room for new ideas, well-suited to a seasoned marketer with a passion for beer and the arts.
A typical day as a Communications Coordinator includes:
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of various marketing communication department initiatives
- Organize ongoing social media channels and website content calendar
- Create and execute social media strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms as required
- Writing and working with contributors on blogs
- Weekly and monthly analytics and reporting of website and social media analytics
- Working with internal teams to create and optimize assets for all social and digital channels
- Overseeing day-to-day operations and set strategy for the contact center’s social media 3rd party team utilizing the Conversocial platform
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and audience preferences to continually enhance the customer experience
- Identifying new opportunities (organic and paid) to engage with potential ambassadors (policy and membership), members, partners and sponsors through social media
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives
- Creating detailed, time-relevant and flexible social media plans that inspire action, drive views and engagement across campaign/product launches and live/virtual events
- Managing the execution of social media content in support of the communications strategy; being accountable for curating, scheduling and publishing content to social channels
- Developing and managing the execution of compelling, forward-thinking social, creator and influencer marketing strategies
- Using tools and technology to improve social content performance and identify the most appropriate creators and influencers to meet campaign objectives and business challenges
- E-commerce support with increased support for Facebook and Instagram shop as platform usage increases
- Supporting the Marketing Communications team as required in composing press releases, pitches and collateral for product launches, retail and ethical campaigns. Support the team with press events, invitations and networking where required
- Working closely with our content and creative team to ensure our social media platforms are aspirational, compelling and on-brand
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or a business-related degree
- 1+ years of relevant working experience
- Expert in all social media channels (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in analytical reporting on a monthly department/per project basis
- Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to adopt different brand voices and optimize your copy for different outlets
- Experienced with and excited by growing and nurturing an online following and community
- A strong track record of social media marketing and creating popular or viral content for social media
- Procedural, organized, and speedy at execution
- A stickler when it comes to conventions of tone, grammar, and the nitty-gritty of content
- A team player and a self-starter who is always eager to learn and grow
- Demonstrated writing, grammar and content creation skills
- Strong analytical ability and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skill
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Happy to adapt to rapidly changing projects and responsibilities
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Communications Coordinator. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.