Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Communications Coordinator will execute marketing communications efforts for Collective Arts Brewing across our three major markets (USA, Canada and Europe).
In collaboration with other team members, this role will be responsible for developing a communications calendar around the goal of increasing customer engagement to impact key department metrics.
As a brewery that combines the arts with the sociability of craft beer, we value innovation; the successful candidate will always have a new experiment on-the-go, to allow the Manager to make data-driven strategic decisions. This is a creative and dynamic position with lots of room for new ideas, well-suited to a seasoned marketer with a passion for beer and the arts.
A typical day as a Communications Intern includes:
- Mobile push notifications, web notifications, email marketing, blog and social media maintenance
- Running surveys, analyzing and reporting on department initiatives, and other analytical tasks
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of various marketing communication department initiatives
- Organize ongoing communications calendar
- Contribute to the development of social media strategy and execute posts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Create and execute push and web notifications for various company brands
- Create and implement HTML email campaigns to capture new market attention and nurture existing consumer relations
- Participate in PR strategy discussions and write copy for PR opportunities
- Design and launch surveys to customers (Net Promoter Score, customer profiling, cancellation surveys, etc.) using SurveyMonkey
- Design and run experiments and AB tests to continually establish department best practices
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or a business-related degree
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in analytical reporting on a monthly department/per-project basis
- Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to adopt different brand voices and optimize your copy for different outlets
- Fluency in all social media
- Experience with the design and analysis of surveys
- Strong analytical ability and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with push and/or web notification strategy and software preferred
- HTML coding and email marketing software experience (MailChimp) preferred
- Familiarity with SQL querying is preferred
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Happy to adapt to rapidly changing projects and responsibilities
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org