Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts Brewing is looking for a Content Developer to lead video and photo projects in a hands-on production role. This role will support the Communications and Marketing teams through prepping and planning productions, operating camera equipment and collaborating in post-production.
ROLE SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate is a master storyteller through the visual arts (photography, videography, creative conception). They will create content pieces that showcase inspiring stories about artists, musicians, beer and culture. We are looking for an energetic, collaborative and hardworking individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the way things are. They will have a strong appetite to influence change and help our community walk away with incredible visual memories. They are happy to travel the world on short notice and will do what’s required to successfully capture the best footage possible.
- Bring to life impactful video and digital pieces (from start to completion)
- Execute videography/editing and photography projects for Communications and Marketing team
- Manage all aspects of shoots from scheduling, budgets, necessary equipment, storyboarding and shot lists
- Collaborate with team to share and guide vision and direction of a given project through to final deliverable
- Create a wide variety of digital content, including product videos and photos, doc-style videos, community stories and product launches
- Manage projects with third-party production vendors and in-house projects from pre-production to post-production
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
Is this position right for you? Let’s find out.
- You live in Hamilton/GTA
- You enjoy travelling. This role will require frequent international travel
- You have 3-5 years of experience in video production
- Professional experience with industry-standard cameras to achieve a desired look from a shot list
- Ability to be flexible and execute on short notice
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Be adept in all areas of video production including shooting, lighting, and audio
- Ability to develop narratives and shot planning
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Initiative to plan and produce projects independently
- Able to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, and in collaboration with team members
- Have a keen eye for trending video content and an understanding of social media and audience engagement
- Understand optimizing video for all social platforms (eg: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, etc.)
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Content Developer. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.