Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Collective Arts Brewing Delivery Driver and Warehouse Support will be responsible for helping Collective Arts ensure no one goes thirsty! You will be reporting into our Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for transferring product between warehouses, supporting shipping and receiving as well as assisting the production department in various tasks. The ideal candidate’s primary responsibilities will include managing daily line hauls to warehouses and assisting with picking and shipping orders as required by the Warehouse Manager.
- Safe operation of a tandem truck capable of carrying 30,000lbs
- Complete line hauls between warehouses in a safe and timely manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork at the end of the shift. May include, but not limited to, daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection, hours of service, etc.
- Troubleshoot on various vehicle or product related problems
- Ensure all Collective Arts products are safely loaded at the brewery and unloaded at our partner warehouse
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Aid in the creation and shipping of orders when required
- Help to maintain live inventory boards and assist with counting
- Provide forklift support to all production departments
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in all shipping and receiving related duties including but not limited to storing incoming goods neatly in assigned areas, preparing orders for shipment and preparing shipping documentation
- Comply with all company policies and procedures regarding the delivery of goods
- Perform all tasks safely and with the upmost concern for the safety of yourself, other employees, and the public while complying with all health and safety standards as well as department policies procedures and rules of the road
- Provide excellent customer service to our partners
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s DZ License and possess a clear driver abstract
- Ability to demonstrate safe, responsible driving habits and parking maneuvers
- Shipping and receiving experience are preferred
- Must be able to lift 35lbs
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Customer service and delivery experience are considered an asset
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is an asset
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry is considered an asset
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Basic mathematical skills are considered an asset for reporting purposes
- Must be punctual and reliable
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Delivery Driver. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview.