Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
CAB is looking to expand our Marketing Team with a Digital Marketing Specialist. This candidate will execute our paid media, advertising and media buying including but not limited to; paid social, influencers, traditional, Google Adwords, Twitter, etc. They will execute eCommerce campaigns through Email Marketing and work closely with the marketing team to promote the CAB brand.
A typical day as a Digital Media Specialist includes:
- Strategizing and planning an influencer campaign- including tracking and reporting partnership and influencer KPI’s
- Monitoring advertising initiatives on a close basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help achieve goals
- Stay in the know of the latest trends and eCommerce tactics for advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Prepare reports and present results internally
- Manage all paid media initiatives for Paid Social Ads, Google Ads and Google Shopping
- Define, measure and optimize digital marketing effectiveness, including CPM, CPC, ROAS and conversion metrics through data analytics
- Ability to Critically Analyze Data & Provide Recommendations
- Email planning, list pulls, segmentation, email development, scheduling and deployment, A/B testing, post-campaign analysis and performance reporting
- Research and develop partnership opportunities to build growth pipeline
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or a related area of study
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in a digital marketing, e-commerce or marketing communications field
- Google Analytics Certified
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile applications and digital marketing
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Digital Marketing Specialist. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!