Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts is searching for drivers to deliver our awesome products (beer, spirits, ready-to-drink cocktails, merchandise, etc.) to the front steps of our drinkers. You are a strong advocate for the CAB brand, and enjoy interacting with customers on a regular basis.
A typical day as a Doorstep Delivery Driver includes:
- Arriving at Collective Arts Brewery’s DTH Warehouse (in Stoney Creek) to load product in your assigned vehicle or personal vehicle based on the route that has been provided to you
- Completing all the required deliveries on your route, communicate directly with the receiver to coordinate a social distanced package pass off
- Being a brand ambassador – a passionate advocate for the brand
- Update on completion of deliveries on the assigned route, identify any issues with the shift lead
- Fueling the vehicle as needed
- Delivery to accounts on an as-needed basis
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 12-9 PM
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid G level driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Experience and comfort driving in your area (Toronto, Hamilton and anywhere in between)
- A willingness to follow careful safety instructions and measures
- Positive attitude and demeanour
- A responsibility for one’s actions, detail oriented and a good communicator
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com