Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts is on the hunt for drivers to deliver beer, cider, gin and canned cocktails to the front steps of our drinkers.
A typical day as a Doorstep Delivery Driver includes:
- Arriving at Collective Arts Brewery (for Hamilton) or provided pick up point (Toronto) to load product in your assigned vehicle or personal vehicle based on the route that has been provided to you
- Completing all the required deliveries on your route, communicate directly with the receiver to coordinate a social distanced package pass off
- Update on completion of deliveries on the assigned route, identify any issues with the shift lead
- Fueling the vehicle as needed
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Available Monday-Saturday between 2-9 PM
- Willing to work 5-6 days a week (25-35 hours per week)
- Valid G level driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Experience and comfort driving in your area (Toronto, Hamilton and anywhere in between)
- A willingness to follow careful safety instructions and measures
- Positive attitude and demeanour
- A responsibility for one’s actions, detail oriented and a good communicator
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of DTH Driver. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!