Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts is on the hunt for drivers to deliver beer, cider, gin and canned cocktails to the front steps of our drinkers.
A typical day as a Doorstep Delivery Driver includes:
- Arriving at Collective Arts Brewery (for Hamilton) or provided pick up point (Toronto) to load product in your assigned vehicle or personal vehicle based on the route that has been provided to you
- Completing all the required deliveries on your route, communicate directly with the receiver to coordinate a social distanced package pass off
- Update on completion of deliveries on the assigned route, identify any issues with the shift lead
- Fueling the vehicle as needed
- Delivery to accounts on an as-needed basis
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Available Monday-Saturday between 2-9 PM
- Willing to work 5-6 days a week (25-35 hours per week)
- Valid G level driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Experience and comfort driving in your area (Toronto, Hamilton and anywhere in between)
- A willingness to follow careful safety instructions and measures
- Positive attitude and demeanour
- A responsibility for one’s actions, detail oriented and a good communicator