Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As Collective Arts grow, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility, and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With several career opportunities, Collective Arts invest in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
As the Direct-to-Home (DTH) Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the many moving parts of our DTH Program, with the opportunity to be a changemaker as the program evolves. The DTH Manager must display strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to manage a large group of people.
- Inventory management of all goods sold via our DTH channel (Beer, Cider, Spirits, Coffee etc.)
- Manages relationship with third-party partners (Canpar, Canada Post etc.)
- Responsible for hiring, training and overseeing all DTH Warehouse personnel (Pick and Pack Team, Delivery Drivers)
- Assists E-Commerce Manager with Forecasting and Reporting for DTH program
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating all DTH Warehouse Personnel
- Works closely with procurement to determine packaging needs for DTH goods
- Drives efficiency and is always contributing ways to improve or optimize warehouse procedures
- Active involvement in the warehouse, monitoring progress towards goals and working with the P&P and Delivery supervisors to course-correct where needed
- Masters our internal systems for full 360 view of the program (O-Beer, OnFleet WooCommerce etc.)
- Able to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to pivot and adapt to change quickly
- Passionate about people and champions continuous cultural improvement
- Problem Solver by nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great result
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of DTH Manager. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities