Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Office, the Director of Operations will oversee all Manufacturing Operations at the Collective Arts Brewing facility in Hamilton, Ontario.
The Director of Operations will serve as a key member of the executive team and will have direct oversight for all aspects of manufacturing, implementing and directing quality control programs and policies.
The Director will routinely analyze and make changes as necessary to operational activities to ensure effectiveness and performance goals are met.
- Direct the company’s manufacturing activities to ensure maximum effectiveness is obtained to produce quality products within specified time and budgetary guidelines;
- Implement plans and policies throughout the various departments;
- Teach and develop personnel to help ensure the efficient operation of all aspects of beverage manufacturing;
- Provide leadership to all production/operations managers;
- Ensure products meet or exceed customer quality standards and required delivery schedules are met;
- Provide leadership in continuous improvement activities and successfully enable scalability to achieve our goals of meeting quality, cost, and delivery objectives.
- Assist in developing annual budgets and capital expenditure plans for Operations
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Director in a manufacturing company (preferably beverage manufacturing, preference to brewing)
- Ability to implement strong processes and reporting tools (i.e. dashboards);
- Experience working with both larger company and start-up / rapid growth company to ensure discipline and flexibility;
- Experience developing and implementing change throughout an organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience developing and implementing change
- Experience developing safety and health programs compliant with OSHA requirements
- Six-Sigma certification and HACCP is considered an asset
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of Collective team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Director of Operations. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.