Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts Brewing is looking for a Dishwasher to join our Kitchen Staff in our newly developed urban brewery kitchen. We are looking for an individual who is creative, ambitious and is passionate about everything food and beverage. This position demands excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards.
Our menu is a mix of fun, tasty and comforting food, drawing inspiration from Latin and Southern BBQ. We are looking for team members who are driven by a desire to learn and grow, love hard work and have a passion for food and food culture.
A typical day as a Dishwasher includes:
- Working alongside the staff to promote a clean kitchen
- Cleaning cookware, flatware, and utensils
- Receiving and storage of kitchen supplies
- Complying with federal and local health sanitation regulations and company and department sanitation policies
- Small prep jobs: cleaning vegetables, picking herbs, minor knife work
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- The ability, and interest, to work hard in a fast paced environment
- Experience with development and implementations of a service standard platform which can be customized and implemented as a “Best in Class” quality level
- The ability to effectively communicate, motivate and interact with all levels within the organization
- The desire to grow into a cook position is an asset
- A strong understanding of the craft beer industry or the willingness to learn the industry quickly is considered an asset
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com
Apply for the Toronto role here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/toronto%20kitchen/4254
Apply for the Hamilton role here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/hamilton%20kitchen/4256