Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The role of the E-Commerce Manager is to lead Collective Arts strategy and execution across all owned e-Commerce channels. This role will be a crucial part in expansion of the business and will work with local and regional teams to ensure Collective Arts continues to reach its business objectives. This role includes planning and execution of our e-Commerce Site functional platform development, new product launches, sales and promotion planning, marketing, inventory monitoring, marketing budget management and third party partner management.
A typical day as a E-Commerce Manager includes:
- Develop Collective Arts regional and global E-Commerce strategy in alignment with business objectives and marketing strategy (advertising, promotional strategy, portfolio mix) to operations and site experience
- Ensuring Collective Arts has the correct portfolio and assortment across our E-Commerce channels
- Collaborating with our Business Intelligence team to develop quantitative and qualitative reports on E-Commerce to help drive strategy
- Overseeing the E-Commerce program to ensure global strategy is localized to each region
- Overseeing E-Commerce business reporting and KPI development
- Managing E-Commerce budget and ensure ROI performance
- Work with the logistics and local market teams to open new e-Commerce channels in new markets around the world. Owns the project management of new channels ensuring internal teams are staying on task and meeting deadlines for new business
- Being responsible for managing product listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales
- Working with the communications and marketing teams, managing the end-to-end process of product sales, promotion and cross merchandising activities
- Inspecting end to end customer journey and shopping funnel (landing pages and checkout options), to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use
- Forecast and plan inventory and shipments to fulfillment centers to ensure proper stock levels
- Support all e-Commerce sites (.com, .ca, .eu, .uk) new product launches and own end-to-end critical revenue driving initiatives
- Work with internal creative teams to create and optimize assets
- Plan, manage, and execute targeted digital marketing campaigns (paid social, paid search) that drive acquisition, conversion, and retention
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or combination of education and experience
- 4-6 years of experience in a previous E-Commerce or digital marketing role with demonstrated success in managing projects
- 3+ years as an ecommerce expert with backend system and distribution/ financial implications understanding
- Ability to present and interact with senior level management and key stakeholders
- Strategic knowledge in Consumer Packaged Goods
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and E-Commerce platforms and technology
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly experienced with shopify and wordpress
- Liquid/HTML knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of SEO
- Expert at Google Analytics, with proficient knowledge in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Tag Manager, Shopify
- Strong understanding of website development processes and project management
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, customer databases, A/B testing, and data analysis
- Experience with ERP to web integration is an asset
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
You can apply to this position through here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/digital%20marketing/3692
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.