Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Facility Support Staff is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the facility to ensure a positive staff and customer experience. And will provide assistance to the in the warehouse and packaging department when needed. This role reports directly to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility, this includes the Brewery, manufacturing equipment within the facility, retail store, offices as well as the grounds of the building.
- Tasks to include, but not limited to the following;
- Sweep and wash floors
- Ensure all areas are maintained and kept clean
- Clean and sanitize all commonly used surfaces
- Clean and sanitize washrooms
- Properly dispose of garbage and waste
- Preform all tasks safely and with the upmost concern for the safety of self and other employees while complying with all health and safety standards as well as department policies and procedures
- Assist with other departments as required
- Comply with all COVID-19 cleaning procedures
- Maintain 5S program
Physical Demands and working conditions:
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
- May occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in facilities and maintenance is an asset
- Experience in a cleaning or janitorial role is strongly preferred
- A passion for craft beer and/or spirits is a considered an asset
- Previous experience in a food or beverage manufacturing facility is preferred
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required or currently enrolled in a post-secondary school program
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must be punctual and reliable
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Facility Support. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities