Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Forecast Specialist will provide support to the Operations Team and will work with the Data Analyst to examine inventory levels, speed of production, and demand for products to ascertain a company’s optimal production levels and potential future sales.
Reporting to the COO, the Forecast Specialist will play a fundamental role within the Operations Team. The ideal candidate has a strong ability to communicate clearly and the ability to handle deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This role will work closely with the production planning and procurement team to ensure all requirements are met and all projects are on time.
A typical day as a Forecast Specialist includes:
- Create and circulate the rolling 12-month forecast with input from Sales and Marketing for each of the corresponding regions
- Support MRP (material resource planning) requirements while ensuring forecast accuracy
- Packaging splits and allocation – using rate of sale and inventory as drivers to determine how much liquid will go into various packaging formats. In the event of a shortage or OOS, send out allocations based on business priority needs
- Lead the annual volume planning and long-term forecasting (12-24 months)
- Keeping track of all forecast assumptions (ie. Points of distribution, throughput, pricing, programming, monthly targets/focus)
- Communicate any forecasting changes to all necessary parties (ie. Supply Chain, Production, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Investigate forecast errors to determine the root cause of the issue
- Various reporting requirements
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with all stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management)
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- University degree in business, math, supply chain, commerce, or relevant field
- 2-3 years Forecasting / Demand Planning experience
- SAP BI Experience
- Power BI and Power Apps familiarity
- Understanding of the brewing industry is an asset
- Experience using analytics to turn data into recommendations and actionable insights
- Demonstrated influencing and relationship building skills
- Data modeling experience is an asset
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and numerate
- Good negotiation skills, collaborative skillset
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility, and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com