Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Forecast Coordinator will provide support to the Operations Team and will work with the Data Analyst to examine inventory levels, speed of production, and demand for product to ascertain a company’s optimal production levels and potential future sales.
Reporting to the Data Analyst, the Forecast Coordinator will play a fundamental role within the Operations Team. The ideal candidate has a strong ability to communicate clearly and able to handle deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This role will work closely with production planning and procurement to ensure all requirements are met and all projects are on time.
- Execute weekly/monthly demand planning activities while ensuring forecast accuracy.
- Packaging splits and allocation – using rate of sale and inventory as drivers to determine how much liquid will go into various packaging formats. In the event of a shortage or OOS sending out allocations based on business priority needs.
- Create and circulate the rolling forecast with input from Sales and Marketing for each of the corresponding regions.
- Assist with the annual volume/budget planning and long-term forecasting (12-24 months).
- Keeping track of all forecast assumptions (ie. Points of distribution, throughput, pricing, programming, monthly targets/focus)
- Communicate any forecasting changes to all necessary parties (ie. Supply Chain, Production, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Investigate forecast errors to determine the root cause of the issue.
- Various reporting
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with all stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a supply chain/logistics/analytical role
- Qualifications: Post-secondary degree (business, mathematics, computer-science, or something related)
- Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong focus in Excel.
- Teamwork: Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving: As we continue to grow and continue to launch areas of the business we need someone who has sound judgment and has ability to think on their feet and act quickly.
- Open to Constructive Criticism: You will never be 100% accurate in this role – the individual will be able to take feedback and use this to continuously improve results going forward.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once: In order to be successful in the role, we need someone that is adaptable to change and can handle a complex brand. The Collective Arts business model is extremely complex as our design branding continually rotates through series, our product mix continues to evolve (Beer, Cider, Spirits, with more to come) and as we continue to launch in markets across the globe (Currently in Canada, USA, Sweden, UK, China, with more to come).
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Forecasting Coordinator. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.