Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts is hiring a Front End Website Developer! This person will be responsible for supporting the ideation, solutioning and implementation of all front end website enhancements as well as maintaining and optimizing existing projects for Collective Art’s domains and subdirectories. The successful candidate will focus on building the best customer journey online with our eCommerce team.
A typical day as a Front End Developer includes:
- Managing the development of the .com and international sites
- Working exclusively in coordination with our Marketing, Finance, Direct-to-Home, and other teams as needed
- Working collaboratively with cross functional stakeholders to support the strategic plan for technology, infrastructure, security, and compliance for all websites
- Continuous testing of website enhancements
- Performing full website audits for desktop and mobile UX to make logical recommendations and changes for improvements and solutions
- Bettering website speed
- Actively participating in budgeting and planning processes
- Researching and developing new technical initiatives, support mechanisms and data analysis and support
- Helping to implement SEO strategies on our websites
- Continuing to advance in areas of application design and development
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, software & systems design, engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in development using popular tools, servers and technologies needed to better our eCommerce environments
- Experience in UX/UI, API integration, performance/speed optimization an asset
- Experience with Adobe CS and Sketch a plus
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Git)
- Familiarity with modern web development tools
- Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve effectively and handle multiple tasks
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com
Apply to this role here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/marketing/4284