Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We’re looking for a dedicated leader, a strategic/creative thinker, a proactive solution seeker and a superb communicator. This candidate leader will exhibit and uphold Collective Arts Brewing’s standards of excellence in all areas of operations including customer service, restaurant hygiene and safety, team management and financial accountability. As Collective Arts Toronto General Manager, the candidate directs and works with the food and beverage/culinary management team and employees to successfully execute all restaurant and kitchen operations. The General Manager will act as the head of Collective Arts Toronto’s operations and play an integral role in creating clear, achievable opportunities for leadership, personal growth, and professional development amongst our team.
A typical day as a General Manager includes:
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels
- Planning and preparing work schedules and coordinating daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business
- Managing budget, payroll and the forecasting for the Toronto location
- Ensuring that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis
- Conducting recruitment and selection, training and development initiatives as well as scheduling, performance management and employee coaching
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree with major concentration in hospitality, restaurant management or business-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in restaurant management with financial aptitude for business operations
- Proven excellent customer service and building strong client relationships
- Hands-on management experience with strong leadership, management and coaching skills
- Experience with restaurant openings is a strong asset
- An understanding of the craft beverage industry or the willingness to learn the industry quickly
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of General Manager. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!