Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
If you are you looking to take your design skills to the next level while looking to build up your portfolio. Then you have stumbled upon the right internship.
We are looking for a Design Intern to join the Creative team at Collective Arts Brewing. In this role you will support the creation of branding and communications tools for both print and digital formats. This support will range across all Collective Arts products by creating print production; web, email and social media graphics; event signage and POS; posters, flyers and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
We are looking for a creative thinker who is skilled at taking Collective Arts concepts and bringing them to life in a unique way.
This intern role is unpaid. This intern must be receiving class credit to accompany this working period.
A typical day as a Graphic Design Intern includes:
- Learning how to create designs, concepts and layouts within the Adobe Creative Suite based on creative direction
- Acting as a liaison between the creative team and marketing team as well as the sales team
- Bringing internal stakeholders visions to life using effective ad engaging visuals
- Participating in daily and weekly design project meetings
- Supporting creative team across many different projects
- Assisting the graphic designer with web and mobile design
- Creating retail/taproom displays
- Assisting in the creation/development of social media content and designs
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary graphic design or related field of study
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a passion for all things creative
- Previous experience in a graphic design role will be considered an asset
- Experience working on sales, event or marketing related materials
- Detail orientated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open minded and have a willingness to learn
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org