Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
- Informing customers of the history of Collective Arts as well as the ethos of Art + Brewing
- Greets and provides customers with information on all Collective Arts products
- Knowledgeable about the various ingredients, flavors and styles of beer that Collective Arts produces
- Assist customers to make selections by building customer’s confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Maintain cleanliness levels throughout the space
- Act as the face of Collective Arts at in-field events, festivals and tastings
- Working as a server, bartender or retail associate
- Provides front of house service on the front patio, serving food and beverages
- Assist with Brewery Tours
- Must have a smart serve certification
- Working experience (1+ year) preferably in consumer goods industry, preferably with a beverage alcohol background, and food and beverage service
- Great communicators! Both verbal and written.
- Creative outlook, passion and enthusiasm for Beer + Art + Music
- Previous experience in a brand ambassador position is considered an asset
- Must be a team player
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Can work independently and task themselves during downtime
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry is considered an asset