We are looking for someone who is eager to get immersed in all things Human Resources. This intern will assist our HR team with a range of HR tasks and duties including but not limited to recruitment, HRIS implementation, employee engagement, policy creation and internal communications.
We are looking for an Human Resources Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our small but growing Human Resources and Administration department’s daily activities. The ideal person is driven, determined, inquisitive, creative, flexible and adaptable.
This internship is a 4-month long term from May-Aug.
A typical day as a Human Resources Intern includes:
- Support the day to day operations of the HR functions of Collective Arts as well as provide support to various projects and initiatives
- Support all aspects of the recruitment process and on-boarding of new hires
- Preparing and maintaining documentation of various processes / procedures while identifying opportunities to increase efficiency with current processes where needed
- Assist in the implementation of employee engagement programs such as health and wellness, training and development and professional development
- Data entry, updating our HRIS with employee information
- Preparation of HR-related reports as needed
- Organizing and working within our ATS system
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resource Management Program
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; including verbal and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organization skills
- Critical thinking and problem resolution skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to produce quality results in a timely manner
- Able to work effectively alone and within a team
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org