Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We’re looking for an exceptional In House Recruiter for a role in human resources. This is a full-time position responsible for recruitment efforts, including screening, outreach, tracking, interviewing, scheduling and acting as an liaison for hiring managers and leadership team.
This position will act as a single point of contact and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are important in this position.
A typical day as an In House Recruiter includes:
- Works in partnership with senior management and hiring managers to assist in filling roles in all areas of the business sources high-quality candidates by leveraging all talent acquisition channels – networking, headhunting, LinkedIn, employee referrals, social media, networking events, etc.
- Pre-qualify candidates by reviewing candidate profiles and conducting virtual interviews
- Provides support to hiring managers throughout the entire hiring process
- Conducts informational meetings with potential candidates to build the talent funnel proactively
- Drives efficiency of the recruitment process by coordinating job postings, applicant management and scheduling next steps with hiring managers
- Owns the management and administration of applicant tracking, including reference and background checks
- Work with Leadership to develop a co-operative education and internship program
- Communicate frequently with departmental and executive team to understand the unique needs of our talent pool
- Managing data input and output for applicant tracking
- Supporting hiring managers in candidate experience, including scheduling and organizing candidate interviews for positions and placement in Canada and US
- Produce and deliver reports and data related to the company’s talent pool and current employees
- Support leadership to develop recruiting and diversity strategies as well as attrition and retention strategies
- Measures of success: performance effectiveness of new hires, time-to-fill, candidate experience
What you’ll like most about working in Recruiting at CA:
- Everyone at CA contributes to the development of programs, regardless of role. Your input will not only be heard; it will be encouraged
- As a member of our HR team, you’ll be driving our company culture and what makes us an amazing place to work.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, HR or related field.
- Have 2+ years of experience working in human resources in support or administrative role.
- Have solid communication and analytical skills, a basic understanding of talent management and applicant tracking, strong organizational skills
- Are deadline oriented and able to identify and address obstacles quickly and efficiently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other administrative software to produce and deliver reports and data.
- Experience in recruiting or human resources at the administrative or entry level.
- A background in customer service, internal or external.
- Experience working in multiple roles in support of a large team
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of Collective team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of In House Recruiter. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.