Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The primary objective of the Intermediate Graphic Designer’s role is to provide daily support to the Creative Director, along with the creative, marketing and communications teams. Daily tasks include development and maintenance of marketing, branding and communications for both print and digital formats. Our brand continues to evolve. Integrating all components in a consistent manner builds our brand gestalt. Each piece of design fits into the larger picture. Gradually improving and evolving our brand by pushing all the elements will keep us fresh and compelling. Brand design is core to Collective Arts.
A typical day as an Intermediate Graphic Designer includes:
- Participating in weekly design project meetings
- Managing project timelines as they relate to your creative tasks
- Managing 3rd party partners and suppliers (print houses, digital media partners)
- Designing and producing art for product packaging, web, social media, communication materials, and sales support materials
- Managing design requests for our satellite spaces and events, plus assist the design team on executing projects
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- 3 years of professional design studio experience in a graphic design capacity
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Illustrator, In Design, and Photoshop)
- Experience in comprehensive concept development and brand identity systems
- Experience in consumer packaged goods, package design, and apparel design
- Proficiency in designing for both web, print and apparel
- Animation/motion graphics experience is an asset
- Ability to operate under creative direction and work in tandem with multiple departments
- Must have the ability to interpret and maintain prescribed brand standards
- Must be able to perform in a rapid paced environment with a willingness to adapt and evolve quickly
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Collective Arts is a grassroots company founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
You can apply to this position through here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/design/3930
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.