Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts Brewing is on the search for an Inventory Specialist to join our team. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for inventory management and the strengthening and growth of our relationship with partners and vendors. We are looking for a candidate who is highly organized, self-driven and has the ability to work well with a team.
A typical day as a Inventory Specialist includes:
- Forecasting, managing and allocating products, materials and ingredients used in the brewing and packaging process
- Working closely with the operations team, specifically production and packaging when confirming quantities during splitting off the lines
- Participating in regular production and forecasting meetings to stay abreast of release dates, product availability and package dates
- Ensuring proper product allocation
- Monthly data collection and reporting to support End of Month Inventory review and reconciliation
- Supporting Finance team
- Monthly inventory counting
- Maintaining an organized inventory data set
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- A love for DATA
- The ability to understand forecasting methodologies
- Microsoft application knowledge
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding of the brewing process, fermentation process and packaging elements is an asset
- Procurement and project management experience
- Previous experience using an inventory management application is an asset
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Inventory Specialist. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.