Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We are looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join our US Sales Team.
Working with the regional managers, you will assist in the identification of needs and requirements to promote our company’s beer and spirits products. This person will lead the management of key accounts, national chain accounts and maintain long-term relationships and maximize sales opportunities. The Key Accounts Manager will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold the responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
As the Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing sales data and identifying crucial relationships of Collective Arts USA. This person will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key national chain customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in creating and maintaining strong relationships with strategic chain customers and continually monitor ongoing sales and promotional activities.
- Work with the President to complete necessary tasks
- Develop and manage all key distributor chain management relationships
- Act as coordinator of business between Collective Arts and the national account business base to ensure that we are recognized and continually front of mind
- Build the development of relationships with buyers and key decision-makers of assigned chain accounts
- Act as a liaison between the supply chain team and other departments, sharing key information that enables the best decisions to be made in the appropriate time-frame
- Ensure chain forms are filled out properly and in a timely manner
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to key customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between National Chains and the USA Sales team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- BA/BS or relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum of 2 years of selling experience within the alcoholic beverage industry
- 2+ years of experience in management
- Prior experience calling, and servicing key accounts a bonus
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to hit deadlines
- Must be a self-starter
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have a willingness to travel
- This is a virtual position preferably located in EST timezone