Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As Collective Arts grow, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility, and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With several career opportunities, Collective Arts invest in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
Reporting into the Manager, Packaging the Lead Packaging Operator assists in the management and execution of the Collective Arts daily packaging operations.
- Manages on-shift production staff to attain the daily production and quality goals
- Identifies problems or bottlenecks in packaging processes and resolves issues
- Ensures production resources including materials, equipment and human resources are coordinated as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Supports continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost and efficiency
- Ability to identifies gaps in employee training and take necessary action
- Identify root causes, plan and manage corrective actions to address can line KPI’s covering OEE, Quality, Safety and Waste.
- Ability to plan, anticipating issues and take corrective action to ensure Production schedule is achieved on time
- Aid in fostering an environment of continuous improvement
- Develop, maintain and nurture a positive work environment
- Complete and distribute all production reports and paperwork as required.
Skills & Experience
- High School education or GED required
- Experience in a food or beverage manufacturing setting is preferred
- Ability to effectively problem solve, overcome production related obstacles
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment and provide solutions
- Possess strong leadership ability
- Have strong communication skills both oral and written
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage manufacturing industry is an asset
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety regulations and Company standards by all staff
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to direct reports to meet the goals of the organization
- Highly repetitive and/or monotonous tasks
- Physically demanding
- Physical requirements of the role: carrying/lifting heavy items, transferring/lifting or pushing items, working in awkward positions, operating heavy equipment, or holding body in one position for a prolonged period
- Ability to lift 20kgs repetitively throughout a shift
- Standing for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume, demo reel and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Lead Packaging Operator. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities