Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
CAB is searching for a legal co-op to work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The co-op will be an integral part of our research team and have a deep love for process, research, compliance and understanding of the legal system.
A typical day as a Legal Co-op includes:
- Maintain records across various operations of the business
- Track and monitor agreement, contract, license, registrations across various operations of the business
- Monitor the company’s trademark portfolio including preliminary clearance searches, submissions when appropriate and liaising with lawyers as needed
- Assist with the development and maintenance of contracts for various aspects of our business.
- Consistently delivering on multiple commitments
- Having a flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams
- Learning about the ever changing business needs and considering the impact on our services provided
- Staying up to date with the business and compliance needs and developments
- Adapting communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience
- Anticipating the needs of others and taking appropriate actions while embracing diverse perspectives and welcoming conflicting ideas
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends with an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Experience in a Legal Assistant or Law Clerk/Paralegal program. Trade Mark and IP specific experience/education is an asset
- Knowledge with compliance bodies i.e. AGCO, Provincial Liquor Board, CFIA
- Strong technical skills using MS Office. Experience with Google would be considered an asset
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous follow-up and follow-through, good judgement and ability to prioritize and pay attention to detail
- A self-motivated, team player with a strong sense of pride and responsibility for his/her work
- Ability to take the initiative and team oriented
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Legal Co-op. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.