Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Collective Arts Brewing is looking for a Line Cook who will grow our newly developed urban brewery kitchen. We are looking for an individual who is creative, ambitious and is passionate about everything food and beverage. The position demands creativity on a daily basis, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards. The Line Cook works well under pressure, is organized, flexible and is self-motivated.
Our menu is a mix of fun, tasty and comforting food, drawing inspiration from Latin and Southern BBQ. We are looking for team members who are driven by a desire to learn and grow, love hard work and have a passion for food and food culture.
A typical day as a Line Cook includes:
- Creating delicious food while working closely with a team to ensure quality
- Preparation and execution of the current menu
- Managing inventory levels throughout the kitchen
- Ensuring high quality plates, both in taste and design, are being served
- Complying with federal and local health sanitation regulations and company and department sanitation policies
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- 1 year of cooking experience
- The ability to effectively communicate, motivate and interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience with development and implementations of a service standard platform which can be customized and implemented as a “Best in Class” quality level
- A strong understanding of the craft beer industry or the willingness to learn the industry quickly is considered an asset
- The ability to effectively multitask and manage multiple projects
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – email@example.com
Apply for the Toronto role here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/toronto%20kitchen/4252
Apply for the Hamilton role here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/hamilton%20kitchen/4253