Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Collective Arts Brewing team is expanding! The Midwest Region Manager will help our company establish and grow our presence in the Midwest beverage markets. As Collective Arts grows, so too do the roles and responsibilities of Collective employees. We are a fast paced, ambitious and dynamic organization. We have new products continuously launching in multiple industries including apparel, beer, cider, spirits and cannabis. It is expected that all employees are flexible, ambitious, creative and show a willingness to evolve with Collective Arts.
A typical day as a Midwest Region Manager includes:
- Planning and executing a daily schedule of sales calls in a set call pattern (master route) focused on specific, value focused objectives
- Effectively planning daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly based goals and distribution objectives
- Grow existing volume by leveraging impactful long-term relationships with partners
- Strive to increase distribution on all Collective Arts brands across all retail sales channels
- Prioritize territory growth opportunities based on scale and accessibility
- Network with all key customer stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations
- Deliver impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives
- Fully utilize fact-based sales data to present the commercial value of Collective Art and Liquid Art brands
- Locating and securing impactful outlet visibility opportunities for brands in all facets within the geographical territory
- Identify and make inroads into “Key” accounts. A strong detail distribution, revenue and brand marketing opportunity
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (line manager, marketing group) to insure proper coverage and execution of all activities at the outlet level
- Co-create all annual outlet marketing plans
- Create and maintaining all territory analyses and record keeping as required
- Follow up on all service related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner
- Reporting on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions for overcoming challenges
- Providing product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars
- Service and improving the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Minimum of 2 years structured selling experience in a related field or industry
- Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding targets in a sales territory over a full fiscal year
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated high energy level and possesses a ‘can do’ attitude with an open and apparent positive mindset
- Solid networking capability with a dynamic business acumen
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution
- Adaptable, able to meet deadlines in fast paced and changing situations
- Commitment to building effective external and internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day
- Able to work evenings and weekends when needed
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Midwest Region Manager. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.