Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As a Millwright you will be responsible for the installation, diagnostics and repair of all mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics requirements at the brewery. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, and working collaboratively with the maintenance and production team, you will strive for manufacturing excellence to enrich the brewery’s equipment capacity, troubleshooting and enabling the technical capabilities of the equipment.
A typical day as a Millwright includes:
- Actively lead the preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance program for all brewery operations (brewing, packaging and facilities) equipment, ensuring the program execution is well documented and communicated
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair brewery equipment as it relates to our canning and kegging lines and brew house equipment
- Provide guidance and support to our JHSC on hazard identification and modification on equipment for safe operation and provide input on standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Support the Maintenance Manager and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives for the brewery
- Working with supplier’s technical services and contractors to install and modify equipment as needed
- Maintain a clean, debris free work environment (5S) and maintain all maintenance parts, tools and hardware inventory, and order parts as required
- Actively participate in assessing new and used equipment opportunities, and other equipment projects
- Ensure that safety policies, quality standards, and applicable legislative practices and standards are adhered to
- Train and communicate with operators on pre-start, cleaning and minor preventative maintenance requirements for each station
- Assist in the sourcing and ordering or new and spare parts
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- A completion of vocational technical millwright training, with 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- Ontario Certificate of Qualification – 433A (Red Seal)
- Dual ticket is preferred but not required, apprentices are welcome
- 2-5 years of experience in various millwright facets including welding and fabrication, pneumatic systems, piping systems (electrical and PLC programming a bonus but not required)
- Experience in moving, assembling, disassembling, troubleshooting and repairing various types of machinery and equipment, fillers, labelers, tray packers, etc.
- Preference given to those who have experience in the food and beverage industry
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, strong dexterity and able to work in various weather conditions
- Availability during the weekends, shifts and on-call as required
- Excellent ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Forklift and scissor lift experience is an asset
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead and train others
- Team based work ethic with a passion for troubleshooting and safety
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Please apply here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.humi.ca/job-board/operations/4199
Questions: Please email email@example.com