Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The primary objective of the Graphic Designer’s role is to provide daily support to the Creative Director and creative, marketing and communications teams. Daily operations will include development and maintenance of marketing, branding and communications tools for both print and digital formats. Our brand continues to evolve. Integrating all components in a consistent manner builds our brand gestalt. Each piece of design fits into the larger picture. Gradually improving and evolving our brand by pushing all the elements will keep us fresh and compelling. Brand design is core to Collective Arts.
A typical day as a Graphic Designer includes:
- Participating in weekly design project meetings
- Managing project timelines as they relate to your creative tasks
- Working with the team (marketing, creative and communications) to set timelines
- Managing 3rd party partners and suppliers (print houses, digital media partners)
- Designing and producing art for product packaging, web, communication materials, and sales support materials
- Project management with the marketing team
- Managing the urban brewery design needs plus any overflow work from the regular team
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Proficient in Adobe suite apps (Illustrator, In-design and Photoshop)
- Experience in comprehensive concept development and pitch process
- Experience in consumer packaged goods and package design
- Proficiency in designing for both web and print output
- Ability to operate under creative direction and work in tandem with multiple departments
- Must have the ability to interpret, defend and maintain prescribed brand standards
- Must be able to perform in a rapid paced environment with a willingness to adapt and evolve quickly
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Graphic Designer along with a portfolio (web or PDF is fine). Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Read about our new Toronto Location here!