Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
- Performing all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees while complying with all health and safety standards as well as department policies and procedures
- Wearing all required PPE as required by S.O.P.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment as directed by brewery policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to stay focused and pay attention to the product and packaging operations for long periods of time
- Maintaining and nurturing a positive work environment
- Completing tasks as assigned by your direct Supervisor
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, as required by Production Demands
- Highly repetitive and/or monotonous tasks
- Physically demanding
- Carrying/lifting heavy items, transferring/lifting or pushing items, working in awkward positions, operating heavy equipment, or holding body in one position for a prolonged period
- Ability to lift 20kgs repetitively throughout a shift
- Standing for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work with simultaneous multiple demands and display a sense of urgency with respect to tasks
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail and the ability to stay focused and remain on task to the product and packaging operations for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a high temperature or cold environment
- Peak periods requiring an accelerated work pace over which you have no control
- Maintaining a professional attitude in stressful situations
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, as required by Production Demands.
- Willingness to work overtime as required