Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Packaging Support personnel are responsible for providing support to the Packaging Operations and Supervisors, including but not limited to; all aspects of packaging operators in the brewery, for example: Tray Making, Re-Packing, Line Load, Foam Picking, Cleaning, etc., and other tasks as required.
A typical day in Packaging Support includes:
- Performing all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees while complying with all health and safety standards as well as department policies and procedures
- Wearing all required PPE as required by S.O.P.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment as directed by brewery policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to stay focused and pay attention to the product and packaging operations for long periods of time
- Maintaining and nurturing a positive work environment
- Completing tasks as assigned by your direct Supervisor
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, as required by Production Demands
- Highly repetitive and/or monotonous tasks
- Physically demanding
- Carrying/lifting heavy items, transferring/lifting or pushing items, working in awkward positions, operating heavy equipment, or holding body in one position for a prolonged period
- Ability to lift 20kgs repetitively throughout a shift
- Standing for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Ability to work with simultaneous multiple demands and display a sense of urgency with respect to tasks
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail and the ability to stay focused and remain on task to the product and packaging operations for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a high temperature or cold environment
- Peak periods requiring an accelerated work pace over which you have no control
- Maintaining a professional attitude in stressful situations
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, as required by Production Demands.
- Willingness to work overtime as required
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.
To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to email@example.com with the subject of Packaging Support. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!