This Packaging Support team member is responsible for picking, packing and shipping customer orders. This role will report directly to the Direct-to-Home Manager. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a can-do attitude. They are responsible for getting the right product to the right location by the right time!
A typical day in Packaging Support includes:
- Working closely with Order Desk Coordinator to ensure orders end up in the correct location in a timely manner
- Receive, organize and stow inventory
- Pick and pack orders, build boxes and other shipping materials, and load boxes into delivery vehicles for shipments
- Processes returned/damaged product
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to pivot and adapt to change quickly
- Ability to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and forklifts to move large quantities of inventory
- Able to stand and walk during shifts lasting up to eight hours and frequently pushing, pulling, reaching etc.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Flexible with scheduling, hours of work may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Energetic, positive, patient, and adaptable
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume and any other applicable links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Packaging Support. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities!