Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We are looking for an individual to support the Operations and Procurement Department in all phases of the production process. The Procurement Coordinator will provide support for production scheduling, material resourcing, creating a timescale for production, supervising production processes, and adjusting brewing/packaging schedules when needed. They are responsible for maintaining effective supplier relationships and delivering packaging and other materials in a timely and efficient manner. This role relies heavily on a strong ability to communicate clearly and able to handle deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Procurement of raw ingredients used in the brewing and other production processes
- Fulfill company needs and maintain procurement standards at all production facilities
- Regularly review sourcing and costing of products and evaluate supplier performance
- Support with creating the brewing and packaging schedules including consolidating packaging requests
- Assist the Director of Operations with operational data management and analysis
- Management of inventory and production in Orchestrated Brewing (SAP)
- Establish solutions for missed production needs and anticipate unfavorable events through data analysis and control strategies
- Maintain inventory of all production related items at the brewery and external warehouses and ensure timely delivery of materials to production
- Collaborate with department heads to develop specifications around all raw materials and goods falling under the Procurement Coordinator’s purview
- Assist in fostering a disciplined environment and administer practices that promote safety, quality and productivity
- Help create practices for continuous quality improvement in efficiency, product development, process and profitability
- Develop, maintain and nurture a positive work environment
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a purchasing/procurement role and/or SAP systems
- Must have excellent planning and organization skills
- Be able to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve effectively and handle multiple tasks
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Procurement Coordinator. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.
Collective Arts is an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong.