Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
The Procurement (and Purchasing Manager) will play a fundamental role in achieving company targets around purchasing across all product lines. They are responsible for maintaining effective supplier relationships and delivering purchased items, largely raw materials, in a timely and efficient manner. This role relies heavily on a strong ability to communicate clearly and able to handle deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This role will work closely with production planning to ensure all requirements are met and all projects are on time.
A typical day as a Procurement Manager includes:
- Fulfillment of company needs and maintaining procurement standards at all production facilities
- Sourcing new vendors that will help reduce cost of goods, track and report key functional metric
- Regularly review sourcing and costing of products and evaluate supplier performance
- Forecasting packaging needs and perform RFQ/RFP process for larger and long-term purchases
- Establishing solutions for missed production needs and anticipate unfavorable events through data analysis and control strategies
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of orders from vendors
- Maintaining inventory of all production related items at the brewery and external warehouses and ensure timely delivery of materials to production
- Approving the ordering of necessary goods from company departments using approved internal purchase order process
- Finalizing details of orders and deliveries including logistics around shipping, customs, duties, and receiving
- Collaborating with department heads to develop specifications around all raw materials and goods falling under the Procurement Coordinator’s purview
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Experience in a purchasing/procurement role and/or SAP systems considered an asset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with all stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management)
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resource
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Procurement Manager. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.