Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Reporting directly to the Director of Innovation, the Product Development Coordinator will act together with the Product Development team to aid in the innovation of new products and technology. They will support the innovation process in three ways; (1) support the Quality Assurance Director to improve, monitor and investigate issues with current products, (2) support the Brewmaster, Cidermaker and Distiller in the preparation of product trials, and (3) support the Director of Innovation in the maintenance of workflow for new innovation projects.
A typical day as a Product Development Coordinator includes:
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Director to constantly innovate the new products and process technology;
- Supporting all products and business units with new product development such as formulation, trials and packaging development.
- Staying abreast of emerging markets trends and technology advancement, selection of new ingredients and product design
- Working seamlessly with the marketing, sales and procurement team to meet, translate and evaluate the consumer needs into products of the highest quality
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Director in all aspects of quality assurance. This includes recipe optimization, customer complaint investigation, as well as the coordination of tasting metrics of products produced in house and off site
- Assisting the blending operator with small batch and spirit prep tasks as required
- Supporting the Director of Innovation in the build and organization of product innovation workbacks;
- Assisting in the tracking, management and communication of deadlines to all team members in the innovation pipeline process.
- Supporting the innovation team by taking meeting minutes, organizing and communicating meeting deliverables and deadlines for all connected departments.
- Assure accuracy and timely delivery of new innovation packaging assets.
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years product development, Research and Development, production or QC QA experience in the food and beverage industry
- Knowledge of HACCP, food safety, quality concepts and technical knowledge in food processing is an advantage
- Strong interest in product and process development
- Experience managing projects and deadlines
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Product Development Coordinator. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.