The Quality Control Co-Op will perform various daily quality control checks under the direction of the Quality Assurance/Control Manager.
This co-op term will start in May and be an 8 month long co-op period.
A typical day as a Quality Control Co-Op includes:
- Doing accurate analysis, documentation and reporting of specific analytical paraments for products at a variety of points during the process, according to our in-house Quality Control standard operating procedures
- Identifying non-standard/non-conforming elements of risk and reporting situations to appropriate supervisory staff in affected departments and to the QA Manager, which may result in placing production quality holds to allow further investigation
- Strict adherence to our health and safety policies
- Work assigned and on-call shifts which can include days, afternoons, nights and weekends
We’re looking for candidates who have/are…
- Brewing/technical science specific post-high school is an asset
- One (1) or more years’ work experience in a brewery/brewpub environment is an asset
- Experience in a professional or academic laboratory setting is an asset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Absolute dedication to quality and consistency
- Time management, problem solving, attention to detail, organization
- Computer skills, including moderate knowledge with Excel
- Verbal/written/reporting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We will provide accommodations to support applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org