Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As a Collective Arts Brewing (CAB) Brand Ambassador your role will be to build our brand and brand presence at retail and on-premise. You will also support the planning and execution of in field events, festivals and tastings. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all things art, music, and craft beer related.
A typical day as a Brand Ambassador includes:
- Providing support to Toronto Sales Team on an on-going, as needed basis
- Supporting, organizing, planning and often leading the execution on in-market events and trade shows
- Conducting samplings and tastings of the CAB portfolio at key influencers, On-trade, retail accounts, events, festivals and On-site Brewery tours
- Building a social media network following
- Possess the ability to create and deliver content messaging for social media channels
- Developing a prospect list of potential new on-trade partners
- Know the Collective Arts Brewing portfolio like your iPhone knows your fingerprint
- Take ownership of all assigned brewery activations—breathe life into these and build memorable customer experiences
- Maintain event gear and equipment, so everything is organized and ready to go at all times
- Work with Territory Managers to engage with our on-premise accounts, deliver POS and ensure our customers have what they need
- Take a hands-on approach at retail, help with customer and staff tastings (where allowed), face product and help maintain listings
- Assist with emergency deliveries
- Be available, willing to learn and ready to jump in wherever
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- A craft beer, arts and music lover of all kinds
- A person who has a passion of being in front of people
- Someone self-motivated; you are a professional, and you demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. We need you to be confident in your decisions!
- Out-going and energetic. We need you to educate people on our products and mission! It’s a lot of fun pouring and serving craft beers and we need you to be engaging.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule, including most evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- A valid driver’s license + access to a vehicle
- Ability to lift 20KG
- Smart Serve Certified