Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We are looking for an individual to lead forecasting and production planning for the Collective Arts Brewing team. The Demand Planning Analyst will work across different teams (sales, production, innovation, etc.) to help forecast inventory demands and then turn that into a production plan. We are looking for a candidate who has strong business intelligence and production planning skills and is ready to make a big impact on the CAB team.
A typical day as a Demand Planning Analyst includes:
- Working with the Data Analysts to keep the forecasts accurate and up to date
- Updating, analyzing and evaluating sales forecast changes from multiple sources
- Creating and updating brewing and packaging production plans as changes arise to the forecast
- Maintain demand planning systems to improve forecast accuracy
- Understand and review all factors influencing the short, medium and long term forecast
- Review impact of forecast adjustments with Procurement
- Work as a liaison between Sales and Production to ensure accurate scheduling and planning
- Work with the inventory team to monitor and replenish inventory levels
- Support Sales and Production with presentations and analysis of performance
- Drive further analysis to identify areas of improvement and create action plan
- Provide forecast updates to management, inventory and sales teams on a regular basis
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all customers as required
- Perform root cause analysis of demand issues and provide permanent resolutions
- Escalate complex demand issues to management for immediate resolutions
- Lead in demand planning and management activities of company products
- Determine demand forecasts to support in budgeting and inventory management
- Lead in developing and executing a demand plan to achieve company goals
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- Minimum 3 years Demand Planning experience
- SAP BI Experience
- Power BI and Power Apps familiarity
- Understanding or interest in brewing industry
- Excellent systems and MS Excel knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and numerate
- Good negotiation skills, collaborative
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Demand Planning Analyst. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.