Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of Collective team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea.
We are interested in hiring a Staff Accountant to join our growing Finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting theory and strong analytical skills. The Staff Accountant will provide a range of general accounting and support services directly to the Accounting Manager. We offer opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be attracted to this role because it offers the opportunity to be part of three dynamic, entrepreneurial, rapidly growing organizations where your career has the chance to accelerate at the same pace.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Monthly costing of inventory from raw material to finished goods
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Maintaining multiple banks through reconciliations
- Process A/P and A/R
- Maintaining and enforcing purchasing policy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Perform other duties/ad-hoc duties as required, special projects
- Expected to actively participate in Integration activities, providing input and process mapping toward the development of policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience working in an accounting role or experience with full cycle accounting
- Strong data entry skills and good mathematical aptitude
- Strong technical skills particularly in the use of MS Office, Excel intermediate or advanced
- Detail oriented and ability to work under tight timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, team orientated, and a quick learner
- Enrolled in CPA, CGA, CMA program
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Staff Accountant. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.