Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
We are looking for an individual to join our Finance team. The ideal candidate will provide a range of support services and require end-to-end general accounting experience and strong financial agility. This individual should be flexible and adaptable, enthusiastic, team orientated, and a quick learner. The ideal individual is comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and continuously growing environment. This is a full-time permanent position which reports directly to the Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst.
How you will make an impact:
- Processing invoices relating to several channels of business and several entities
- Maintain accurate customer accounts, following up with customers as necessary
- Assisting with inventory discrepancies relating to sales depletions
- Processing employee expenses and credit card transactions
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close processes including reconciliation of GL accounts
- Reconciling petty cash, tip liability and gift card liability accounts
- Processing intercompany invoices and reconciling intercompany accounts
- Assisting with tax filings
- Special projects, as required
How your time will be organized:
- 40% Processing invoices relating to several business channel
- 30% Completing month-end close responsibilities including reconciliation of multiple GL accounts·
- 10% Processing employee expenses and credit card transactions
- 10% Reviewing and processing bank deposits relating to sales invoices
- 5% Assisting with inventory discrepancies relating to sales depletions
- 5% Participating in other ad-hoc duties and special projects
What does success look like in this role?
- Meeting sales deadlines with accurate and complete invoices for several business channels
- Meeting month-end deadlines with supporting schedules that reconcile to GL accounts
- The ability to explain any reconciling variances relating to managed GL accounts, as well as the purpose and nature of the transactions within the accounts
- Accurately coding transactions to GL accounts, including employee expenses and credit card transactions
What will the first 30 days in this role look like?
- A combination of in-person training, as well as self training using instructional videos, relating to the responsibilities listed above
- An overview of Collective Art’s financial processes, including procedures relating to the month-end close process
- An overview of Collective Art’s accounting software, SAP, including the sales and purchasing modules
We’re looking for candidates who have/are
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Mathematics, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance/analytical role
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong focus in Excel
- Highly detailed person who can adapt to changing priorities
- Prior experience with SAP an asset
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in a scaling start-up or growing small-business environment
- Have knowledge of the Brewing/Alcohol/Manufacturing Industry
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the recruitment and selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. Please contact us at the below email should you require any accommodation to participate in the process.
Apply Here: https://collectiveartsbrewing.applytojobs.ca/finance/13024