Are you of legal drinking age?
You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website.
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
CAB is interested in hiring a solid Staff Accountant to join our growing Finance team. The ideal candidate will be someone with end-to-end general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, who happens to have strong financial agility that will enable you to competently perform a range of accounting and financial tasks. You should be flexible and adaptable, which will allow you to facilitate the effective working of a matrix finance organization. In addition, you should have strong MS Excel and analysis skills, and experience with an ERP system. We offer opportunities for advancement and a competitive salary.
The successful candidate will be attracted to this role because it offers the opportunity to be part of three dynamic, entrepreneurial, rapidly growing organizations where your career has the chance to accelerate at the same pace.
A typical day of a Staff Accountant includes:
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends (including monthly reports)
- Develop product costing
- Perform production
- Perform inter-company reconciliations
- Manages retail restaurant accounting
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Participate in the development and implementation of accounting information system and chart of accounts
- Perform month and year-end close process
- Process A/P, A/R Payroll and other transactions as needed
- Perform profitability analysis
- Help to develop and maintain financial budgets through participate in Integration activities, providing input and process mapping toward the development of policies and procedures
- Participate in other ad-hoc duties and special project
We’re looking for candidates who have/are:
- A University degree with CPA designation or advanced student standing
- 3-4 years of end-to-end accounting experience
- Ability to prepare journal entries and perform complex account reconciliations
- Exposure to cost and management accounting
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills and a good mathematical aptitude
- Hands on entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong technical skills particularly in the use of MS Office and Excel (intermediate or advanced)
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization
- Enthusiastic, team orientated, and a quick learner
Collective Arts is a grassroots brewery founded on creativity and community. We fuse the creativity of craft beverages with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians from around the world. As Collective Arts grows, so do the roles and responsibilities of our team members. We look for all new hires to match our culture of creativity, flexibility and motivation. When we hire you at Collective Arts Brewing, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Collective Arts invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. So, if you are energized by the idea of making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity, affirmative action employer. We value and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees feel like they belong. To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Accountant. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.